Is very beneficial. But the real benefits of Morning Walk are available only when you walk at the right time and in the right way. The best thing is that a person of any age can walk. But do you know how many steps you should take in a day?
New Delhi: Morning walk is very beneficial for health. But you get the real benefits of Morning Walk only when you walk at the right time and in the right way. The best thing is that a person of any age can walk. But do you know how many steps you should take in a day? Today we will tell you how much walk should be done by a person from the age of 5 to the age of 60. Also, what are the benefits to your body by walking (Morning Walk Benefits)…
-If you take a morning walk in the morning or after some time after that, then you get plenty of vitamin-D whereas in the dark or before the sunset, you are deprived of vitamin-D.
- Consumption of oxygen in plenty is an important reason for morning walk. But if you go for a walk in the dark, then you do not get the benefit of oxygen at that time, why trees and plants give up carbon dioxide at that time.
- -Rozana: Walking in the open air in the morning does not cause heart problems. If you are struggling with any heart related problem, then walk daily for about half an hour. By doing this, there are no heart related diseases in the body.
- –Some people who are troubled by the increasing weight of their body, then a walk is a panacea remedy for those people. Running in the morning keeps the amount of calories in the body under control and also reduces weight.
- Morning walk helps in fighting cancer disease. Therefore, walking for at least 45 minutes daily in the morning is very beneficial for the cancer patient.
- A Sodh believes that people who go for a morning walk. Their health is better than those who go to the gym. Know how old a person should walk
Children from 5 to 7 years should walk at least 12000 to 15000 steps daily.
- People from 18 to 40 years should also walk 12000 steps daily.
- While those who have crossed the age of 40, they should step up to 11000 per day.
- People of the age of 50 should walk 10000 steps daily.
- The elderly above 60 years should walk for 8000 steps.
- If you have any health problems, consult your doctor before walking.