Green and Crunchy fennel are all used as mouthpieces. The fennel seeds are cold, so its use increases in Summer. Many such Nutrients are found in fennel, which is very important for Healthy living.
New Delhi: We all use green and crispy fennel as the mouthpiece. The fennel seeds are cold, so its use increases in summer. Many such nutrients are found in fennel, which is very important for healthy living. The biggest advantage of fennel is that it increases memory and keeps the body cool. Aniseed contains many mineral elements like calcium, sodium, iron, and potassium. Apart from this, there are other benefits from regular fennel mines.
So let us tell you some unique benefits of eating fennel (Benefits of Fennel seeds).
- Grind almonds, fennel, and sugar candy in equal quantity. Consuming it daily after dinner and in the afternoon increases memory power.
- Eyesight is also better by eating fennel. You can also take it with sugar candy if you want.
- Eating anise on an empty stomach cleans the blood and makes the skin glow.
- If your mouth smells bad, chew half teaspoon aniseed three to four times a day regularly. Doing so will stop the stench of the mouth.
- Eating with fennel sugar cream not only makes the sound sweet, but it also causes cough.
Clear the blood
The effect of fennel is cold, due to which, taking it in summer gives relief to the stomach. Also, fennel proves helpful in cleaning the blood.