Amidst the panic of coronavirus, here are answers to some common questions, which can be helpful for every person to stay safe.
Coronavirus health tips.
Questions and Their Answer
- Soap or Sanitizer: The way to clean hands with soap and water is still the best. Hands should be washed with soap and water for at least 20 seconds
- Which sanitizer is correct: If soap and water are not available, use a hand sanitizer with at least 60 percent alcohol.
- How to use sanitizer: After applying hand sanitizer on one palm, both hands should be rubbed together. While rubbing, the gel should be spread on the fingers covering all surfaces of the hand. This process should be done until the gel has completely dried.
- Can we disinfect anything else: Cleaners and wipes are effective in cleaning and disinfecting objects, surfaces that are often touched.
- How to wash with soap: There is no reason to believe that cold weather can eliminate Novel Coronavirus or other diseases.
- Whatever the external temperature or weather, normal human body temperature varies from about 36.5 ° C to 37 ° C. The most effective way to protect yourself from coronavirus is to clean it with an alcohol-based hand rub or wash it with soap and water.
- Why alcohol-based sanitizers: Alcohol is effective in killing various types of microbes including viruses and bacteria. The corona virus is a type of virus that has an outer covering. This cover is called envelope. Alcohol can eliminate this coating.