Saffar India, an air quality index monitoring body run by the Union Ministry of Earth Sciences, says that the smoke of the stubble burning in other states including Punjab and Haryana is poisoning the air in Delhi-NCR.
- Drink more than 4 liters of water daily
- Eat honey, garlic, ginger more than usual
- If there is a burning sensation in the eyes, add rose water
New Delhi: The deteriorating conditions of pollution in Delhi-NCR have started showing a rapid effect on ordinary life. People have mentioned health-related problems, in which irritation in the eyes is common with difficulty in breathing. A major reason behind pollution is the burning of stubble in the surrounding states. Because the smoke arising from it spreads in Delhi and surrounding areas.
These easy home remedies will save you from pollution
To avoid the havoc of ever-increasing pollution, we are telling you some sure and simple measures here. These tips will prove helpful in protecting you from pollution. By incorporating these measures into your daily life, you can easily face this challenge of pollution.
• Drink more than 4 liters of water daily.
• Eat honey, garlic, ginger more than usual.
• Honey and black pepper removes phlegm.
• Basil juice, amla is very beneficial.
• Boil neem leaves and take a bath with water.
• If there is a burning sensation in the eyes, add rose water.
Take these precautions and avoid pollution –
• Do not exercise outside if AQI is severe.
• Do light exercise or yoga indoors, include exercise and yoga in your routine.
• Before leaving the house, do apply a mask, pay attention to the quality of the mask.
• Steam after coming from outside. The steam opens the pores of the nose and face, the dust particles from outside come out of the body, and there is no risk of infection.
• Always keep medicines with you if you are an asthma patient.
• Pregnant women need to take more care, pregnant women should wear masks even during their stay at home.
• After coming from outside, clean the mouth, eyes, and nose with lukewarm water.
• Do not let children play outside or roam till the risk of pollution is high.
• Plant more oxygen-giving plants around your house so that there is a facility for clean breathing in the house.
• The pollution level is high in the morning so do not go on the morning walk. Get out only after sunshine. Do not get out of your motorcycle or bicycle.
• Include vitamin C in foods with omega-3.