Your parents and grandparents have told you about pomegranate many times. Pomegranate is a powerhouse of nutrients such as protein, fiber, vitamin C, vitamin K, folate and potassium.
Fat in pomegranate is very less
The skin of pomegranate is slightly thick. The inner part of this fruit contains red, juicy and edible seeds. Pomegranate can be take as a grain or juice. Health experts recommend eating raw instead of juice. However, if a new study is to be believe, pomegranate juice can be healthy, especially for infants. A study published in the journal Ploce One states that pomegranate can help in developing the brain of infants.
Weight gain will not increase despite eating outside
In the study, researchers also told about the benefits of pomegranate juice during pregnancy. Mothers whose baby was diagnoses with intrauterine growth restriction (IUGR) find that drinking pomegranate juice during pregnancy can have a protective effect on infants. It can help in better brain development and brain connectivity to mothers who drink pomegranate juice daily.
These are other benefits of pomegranate
Nutritionist Namami Aggarwal says that pomegranate gives us many benefits. Its juice also has many benefits. Pulp is remove from this super nutritious fruit juice and sugar is add to it.
- Pomegranate has many anti-inflammatory properties and it can also protect the human body from various diseases like type-2 diabetes and obesity. Pomegranate can regulate blood sugar levels.
2. Regular intake of pomegranate improves intestinal health, helps to stay away from digestive and intestinal diseases.
3. Namami says, including it in your daily diet also helps in regularizing blood circulation.
4. Pomegranate is a great source of various vitamins and minerals, which helps in keeping away from cancer and heart disease.
Green tea has many benefits, dark circles do away with, even one will not bother
5. Due to the high amount of fiber, it also helps to smooth bowel movements, which is beneficial in further constipation treatment.
6. Delhi based nutritionist says that regular intake of pomegranate for 2 weeks helps in maintaining blood pressure level. Pomegranate can help control BP.
7. Namami says, eating a cup of pomegranate daily for 2 weeks will make you see a difference. A cup of pomegranate contains about 174 calories and very little fat and thus, it promotes weight loss.
She gives the following 3 ways through which you can add pomegranate to your diet:
8. Salad Touch: Add some pomegranate seeds to the salad and eat it daily in your meal.
9. Yogurt Match-up: Adding seeds to plain yogurt is an effective way to eat pomegranate for weight loss.
This amazing space will reduce weight, control diabetes, overcome PCOD
10. Salsa Dip: Pomegranate Salsa is another tasty and healthy way to add pomegranate to your diet.